Thank you for your interest in this exhibition.
If you are a school and would like to book a group visit, please contact your local host venue.
For all other enquiries refer to the table below which outlines the areas of responsibility and contact details of our team members. Please contact the appropriate team member according to your need.
Boyd Klap, CNZM QSO
Anne Frank NZ Chairman
Click Here to email Boyd
- If you would like to become a sponsor
- If you would like to offer support to the exhibition in some other way
- If you are seeking information for a media press release or you would like to conduct an interview about the exhibition
Tom Rockman Arielly
Click Here to email Tom
- If you are representing a venue and would like to make a booking
- If you have a logistics enquiry
- If you have an inquiry regarding upcoming events of the exhibition
Click Here to email Lizzy
- If you are a school or college and would like your students to act as peer guides when the exhibition is at your local venue
- If you are an educator taking students to the exhibition and would like more guidance on educational content
- If you would like to share a story about your exhibition visit or submit a contribution to the website
For more information about the Holocaust Centre of New Zealand, which is facilitating Anne Frank NZ, please visit www.holocaustcentre.org.nz